Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some Thoughts

Thought #1.
So I feel like there is something in my life, I cant quite figure out just what it is. I feel like there is something I should be doing, someone I should be with. I feel like I need to be making more of a difference, more of an impact, but I don't know where to start. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough, maybe I'm trying too hard.

Thought #2.
I'm sick of immature people. Particularly people who talk about topics they know nothing about with some kind of authority. I'll give one example.
Today I was talking with a friend and her guy friend. This guy claimed to be 21. He was ranting and raving about there is no such thing as bisexual or homosexual' and 'straight people have love, gays & bis simply have lust' I let him rant for awhile then he eventually crossed a line saying 'being gay is just wrong'. That was when I had to chime in. I remained civil about it the whole time, I just asked him "How do you know what homosexuality is if you're not gay?, What gives you the right to talk like you know their feelings and emotions?". He had no defence. And to think that he was convinced he was right is just insane.

Thought #3.
I'm so tired of being an insomniac. I'm sick sitting awake until 4am and then not being able to wake up until 11am or later. If anyone wants to be my personal head basher and knock me out every night that would be great! I already have a personal alarm clock (lol megz)

Thought #4.
I'm so sick of prednisone already! Kristin was right. It shrinks the bladder! lolz.

okay, I'm done. Goodnight world.

No comments: