Wednesday, December 30, 2009

JOY JOY JOY!

Well first of all Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.

Now. Time for business.

So I started my job at the hospital.
Its great. Good people, good food (surprisingly), good pay & what can I say, there may be somethings I don't like. But over all...I love my new job!!

Now I want to send a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!! To Jessica Wales (click to see her updates) Who FINALLY got her shiny new lungs on Monday! I'm so very proud of her. I'd also like to mention how thankful I am to her donor and donor's family.

I've also been doing lots of work on the CF front. (as always) Fan Page, Group & of course Merchandise! Also I've registered for the 2010 walk-a-thon, so if you'd like do donate, you can do that Here!

My lung function is the highest its been in over 2 years, I'd like to thank my new job for that (aka, all the exercise I get now) and I've also gained weight! YAY. I'd like to thank my new job for that too, because I eat more since I'm on my feet and moving more.

Okay, Thats enough for now!

No comments: