Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More stuff from my brain

I just have a few things on my mind.

figured I'd write them somewhere.

first off. Mebsie is here, for my birthday. On Monday we went up to Conneticut again, to see Melissa & Emily. I know I had said that I wasn't going to go back up, however Melissa had to be moved to a facility because the home care nurses were unable to control her pain. The facility is much closer to me (1 1/2hrs) and its also about 10mins from Emily. So we had a nice day.

yesterday was my 23rd birthday, meaning I am now 21yrs past expiration date, lol. (I was not supposed to live to see 2) I had a pacemaker check in the morning, battery has 1-8 months left on it. The rest of the day I spent in bed. I was super cranky, and not feeling well. I did get a bunch of camera accessories & a gift card for a massage, which is awesome.

I leave for the condo on April 3rd, I'm excited to get out of here again. I'm really wanting to go on a road trip but right now my mom doesn't want me to go. I'm frustrated. I hate not doing anything with my life, but I've been told I'm not mentally stable enough to survive in the real world yet.


there is more, which I'll get back to later....

No comments: