Friday, September 30, 2011

Help me save my best friend!




I have a wonderful friend by the name of Alan.
Alan is 27yrs old with a wife & stepson.
Alan also has Cystic Fibrosis.
He lives in the United Kingdom and has been denied transplant there due to blood clots. Now I'm working to get him here, to the USA to have a transplant at Duke University Medical Center. Alan's lung function is currently around 20% and he often needs to use supplemental oxygen to keep him going. Every time Alan gets sick his life is put in danger. Every time he needs IV antibiotics he has to go into the hospital, putting him greater risk of infection. Please join me in this race against time & against Cystic Fibrosis. To support Alan in his mission for New Lungs!

In the event Alan is denied transplant at Duke the money that is raised will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to help make CF stand for Cure Found!


Click Here to make a donation!


Click Here to join the group on FB

No comments: